Below are instructions and a video we created on how to install our new replacement cable into a Guitar Hero or Band Hero drum pedal. Works on Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and Band Hero pedals.
- Unscrew all of the screws on the bottom of the pedal to gain access to the pedal cable.
- Use a screwdriver or other tool to prop up the bottom cover and keep the pedal open.
- Remove the sensor.
- Pull the old cable off of the sensor the best you can.
- Solder the red wire of the new cable to the exterior steel of the sensor.
- Solder the copper wire to the center plate of the sensor.
- Once it is soldered, replace the sensor back into the pedal.
- You can use hot glue over the solder points to secure it nice and firm to the pedal.
- Also, you can glue the wire to the pedal where it exits the pedal to help prevent it from pulling out.
- Close the pedal and tighten all the screws.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems!