After constant touching with your fingers and your face, you cell phone screen gets pretty oily and dull looking. Using the proper items, you can get your cell phone display shiny and clean again. Follow this guide to clean up your cell phone screen.
- Eye glasses lens cleaner wipes or laptop screen wipes
- Clean dry microfiber cloth
- Isopropyl alcohol diluted 50/50 with water
- Clean dry microfiber cloth (possibly two if it’s small)
If you are using one of the pre-moistened lens or laptop screen wipes, then you can gently rub your screen clean with that and dry any excess moisture immediately after with the clean, dry microfiber cloth.
If you are using the alcohol mixture method, make sure that you apply the liquid to the cloth and NOT directly to the screen. Once your cloth is SLIGHTLY moistened, you can gently rub your screen clean and then dry any excess moisture with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
- I once saw a video of someone using toothpaste to clean there cell phone display, don’t do that.
- Do not use any household cleaning supplies, such as Windex, as it can damage your screen in the long run.
- Avoid using any cloth other than microfiber (such as paper towel) as these can cause scratches on your screen.